Saturday, October 29, 2005

Good eCommerce resources

This is a post that I came across in a search engine discussion web site. I don't remember the url for the discussion, but here's the content that's interesting. Good for e-commerce people who want to improve their business.

--------

Marketing
: A highly informative resource, Marketing Sherpa (marketingsherpa.com) requires a paid subscription to read some of their articles and case
studies. BUT every new article is FREE for seven days after it is published, so definitely subscribe to their email newsletter.

Advertising: Online advertising discussion list (o-a.com) is an email list that I have found to be very informative and helpful in this area.

SEO: One of the best (and dare I say only) reliable source is Search Engine Resources (searchenginewatch.com). You might consider becoming a member.

Web Designing: The bible of web designing for me - web style guide (webstyleguide.com).